While Iâ€™m trying to get myself back on the market with this thing, I thought Iâ€™d team up with Life in Leggings for a favorite Fridayâ€™s post. I always love reading these, and havenâ€™t published one in a while, so I have a lot of things Iâ€™m loving that I want to update you on.
- A little bit of snow! While I am not loving the frigid temperatures that have been visiting us this week, the small shower of snow was nice! I do like one or two snows each year. I find it cozy and beautiful. But, I usually am over it after that ðŸ™‚
- Spiralizing. I got a spiralizer for Christmas and used it for the first time this week! While the recipe I made wasnâ€™t the best, I loved to zucchini noodles and will definitely be doing some more experimenting.
- Free weekends. This fall, I was SO busy. Every. Weekend. While it was all fun, it is nice to have NO plans this entire month. It picks back up in February, but I am enjoying this down time and relaxation. Last weekend, I went to dinner my family Friday night-in bed before 10pm. Saturday, I worked out, went grocery shopping, and spent the night on the couch with take out sushi and wine ðŸ™‚ It was fantastic.
- These Peanut Butter Protein Balls. I saw these on Tinaâ€™s blog last week and had to make them! So easy for a meal prep item and were perfect to grab before going to the gym in the morning.
- This at-home workout. Iâ€™m not travelling anytime soon, but have it saved on my phone for when I go to Florida in March ðŸ™‚
- And George. Heâ€™s just too cute not to include ðŸ™‚
What are you loving this week??